Web Development, Reputation Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Local SEO, Proprietary Keyword Intelligence, Graphic Design – our corporate team works hard so you can focus on doing what you do best!
Smart Advertising THINK BIG connects customers with businesses at the moment they’re ready to make a purchase empowering local commerce. Google calls it the “Zero Moment of Truth” — executives, business owners, franchisees and professionals MUST understand this and employ marketing to capture their prospects at the ZMOT.
Ready THINK BIG ensures that our clients are 100% ready for that Zero Moment of Truth with a 5-Star Reputation dominating the first page of Google for their company name search. Promoting and building a 5-Star Reputation is simply Job #1 in any 21st Century Marketing Strategy!
Marketing As A Service With our diverse social media, SEO, Reputation Marketing and PPC campaigns, we get the marketing and promotion of your products and/or services done. Period. You’ll see your company brand grow online. Your phone will ring more. Your website will get more traffic because, behind the scenes, our marketing team is getting the job done. And we document and report all of it for you and upload it to your client portal for 24/7 viewing.
Thousands Trust Us to manage their online brand marketing and reputation. We drive incredible, predictable ROI to national chains and companies down to small local businesses with 1-5 employees. No marketing project is too big or too small for us. What gets us jazzed is seeing our clients achieve their strategic business goals.
OUR TEAM AT THINK BIG DIGITAL MARKETING is innovative when it comes to local advertising by offering call tracking and proprietary marketing metrics and tools. This means that instead of paying, spraying and hoping like many business owners, we employ proven methods that quickly drive qualified leads and potential customers to our clients.
Facts and Statistics Every Executive/Business Owners Must Know:
- Global smartphone use will reach 2 billion by 2015 (Bloomberg)
- 45 percent of users between 18 and 29 use mobile search daily (Icebreaker Consulting)
- 31 percent of mobile Internet users mostly go online using cell phones (Pew 2012)
- Of the estimated 30 billion annual mobile searches, about 12 billion are local searches (Search Engine Land)
- Tablet users access search 73.9 percent of the time, more than any other activity (eMarketer)
- Local mobile searches (85.9 billion) are projected to exceed desktop searches (84 billion) for the fist time in 2015 (eMarketer)
- Just 5% of consumers had not not used the internet to find a local business in the last 12 months ( down from 15% in 2012) – (BrightLocal)